So it's a boy (or as I prefer: a little man baby)! I'm so excited. A girl would have been cool too, but as I see it there are a lot of pros to it being a boy. For example:
- Teaching him to pee outside.
- Somebody else has to pay to marry him.
- Nicole is now outnumbered when it comes to watching sports.
- I will only have to mow the yard for another 2 or 3 years.
- Did I mention an increase in sports watching and a decrease in sappy movie watching?
- I guess this means I am the one that has to explain about how birds germinate bees and make baby tulips... and honey. I'm going to start making my power point presentation tomorrow.
- For Nicole - Boy clothes are less cute than girl clothes.
- The teenage years and how nobody is going to "understand" what he is really going through.
So 5-3 in favor of the boy. We'll keep him.
I was going to attach a few of the pictures from the sonogram, because the lady took like 10 to 15 pictures, but since the pictures aren't incredibly straight forward, and since Nicole was unable to get them on a disk for you guys, we'll have to include those pictures another time. (That's right... your not getting to see pictures because Nicole let you down. Take it up with her.) So I've included the latest picture of Nicole because her belly has really exploded in the past few weeks. She looks just like she did the day we married, but with a pregnant belly. It's cool for me to see how quickly things change.
Noteables from the doctor's visit. The baby is very healthy without any signs of complications. Due to the thigh bone, the nurse commented about how long baby goose is and how he is going to be a long one (no suprise there though). Goose is 20 weeks old but has developed to almost 21 weeks. The doctor didn't say it, but if you do the math, he should arrive with a mustache. And finally, she said it was definitely a boy... no doubt about it. So, take from that what you will. I will try to get some sonogram pictures up within the next week, but I've learned my lesson, I will promise you nothing.