Nicole: "Max, how many crackers would you like for your snack?"
While I was away, I've taken the liberty to take a few sweet videos of the Pork Chop. Here's one for all to see... Max has really taken to the challenges that can come with walking. He likes to test the limits on steps, hills, bags of mulch, you name it, he'll try to walk over it. Given that the inside of our house isn't much excitement for such an accomplished walker, Max tries to spice it up a little. This installment has him walking around with his hand in his pocket, you know... for the challenge. Enjoy!
Here's a quick likes/dislikes list, to bring you up to speed:
- Buses. (Even says "Sit DOWN BUS!" when he sees one.)
- Airplanes in the sky.
- Naked running in circles through the house.
- Bubbles. ("BUBBLES!!!")
- Spending alone time in the laundry room.
- Chasing pigeons that stay just out of reach.
- JUICE! JOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!
- Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and Green Grapes.
- Being hungry
- Changing clothes and diapers in the morning.
- Changing clothes and diapers at bedtime.
- Momma not rocking him at night.
- Rules restricting his ability to stand on flimsy chairs.
- Rules in general.